Technology is changing the life in a fast pace, do you know the first computer invented by Charles Babbage fits a room size. From generation to generation the size has decreased and occupied less space now. Computers or Personal computers are replaced by laptops. You can find both Keyboard and Mouse within the device making the laptop as a single device. Laptops are foldable, so they can be carried out easily where ever we go.
Top 3 laptops
2016 Newest Lenovo Thinkpad 11e Premium Ultra-Durable Laptop (Intel Quad Core up to 2.25GHz, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD, 11.6Inch Anti-Glare HD Display, HDMI, Webcam, USB 3.0, Bluetooth, Windows 10 Professional)
The need for computer or laptop increased a lot for both business people and students. Our day to day activity tied up with laptops.
Benefits of Laptops:
1) Through Laptop we can work from any place, even if you are in remote location if you just have Internet access you can work.
2) You can check emails; communicate with people using social sites such as Facebook, Skype, Viber.
3) Through laptops you can have a video chat with your clients, friends and family members. You can see their presence through video chats.
4) Without power, laptops can operate for 3 hours. So no worry, if power is gone.
5) You can carry your presentations, important agendas while we move for a meeting.
6) You can watch films online or you have an option to insert disk and enjoy your favorite movie.
7) By sitting in the house, you can do online shopping to buy dresses, accessories, grocery items, medicines and many more
8) Without standing in a queue you can pay your bills online and transfer money to other countries.
9) You can keep yourself updated with the latest information with the help of Laptops.
10) They are easy to handle and hassle free to carry
Some of the best laptop reviews:
1) ASUS F555LA-AB31 15.6-inch Full-HD Laptop:
If you need a budget friendly laptop then you can go with ASUS, as they provide good specifications range within your budget. The laptop is embedded with 5th generation Intel Core i3 processor which performs majority of tasks. if you are daily user of laptop then it is highly recommended to buy this model. The screen looks great with 15.6 Inch and you can use 3 to 4 hours after a full charge. It is comparatively good when compared to other laptops for regular usage.
2) Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch HD 1920 x 1080 LED Touch screen Laptop:
The most inspired laptop brand is Dell. Dell Inspiron 15.6-Inch with full HD and touch screen with windows 10 installed. I really loved the speed on which it operates. Within this cost it adds up a good specification with touch screen facility. After various discussions with my friends and checking the online reviews I choose this laptop and to my best it worked very well. A decent laptop with a decent price tag.
If you a frequent user or business person travels a lot then having a laptop in your handy can clear up so many worries. You can use it when needed by keeping you updated with the outside world. With Internet, laptop is a wisdom box.
We are trying our best to give you latest list of best quality Laptops in the market. Hope you guys find best Laptops from this list. If you are still confused or have any other doubts then don’t shy to comment below in comment section or contact us through our contact form.
BestReviewz.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.